Nuffnang Advert

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Whole new level of maturity

안녕하세요!

저는 Elaine에요. 오렌만이에요! 잘 진했어요?

Hahaha! As you can see I'm trying hard to learn 한국어. I don't want to depend on google translation anymore, because most of the time it's a bit of in chaos. LOL. It's been a month since I last updated this tiny space that I wonder if there's anyone who's still reading this page. Hahaha.

I've been busy trying to catch up with all my drama shows, variety shows before I start to work again. Yes, if you haven't already know, I've gotten myself a full-time job yet again. I know after my previous full-time work I've been saying that I do not want to have a full time anymore while studying, but I realise that it's really a bit of hard. Because during this 4 months of not working life, I feel like I'm a parasite. LOL. Excluding the 2 months that I'm basically mugging hard for my exams. I've cleared like A LOT of shows during the 2 months of break I'm having. I find that my life is so mundane. Like my friends are all working or studying, but I'm the only one who's playing. Hahaha. FML. I guess this is the down side and having to be able to support myself previously and now I'm getting allowance from Papa Eng again. (Although he's always so supportive of me not getting work and be more focus on my studies, I feel weird myself) "Is this a whole new level of maturity?" Hahahaha!

Ever since my exams, I've really been playing hard. Let's see.

-Malacca trip with Mama Eng and Brother Eng
-Watch dramas
-Read books
-Working part-time
-Teaching tuition
-Getting my results back
-Durian day-trip to Malaysia
-Meet up with Gdine and Weihao
-Meet up with JY
-Meet up with Buddy
-Farewell party with intern colleagues
-Treetop walk and Sentosa with LDR colleagues
-Dinner with intern colleague
-Dinner with my 好朋友s
-Paintwork in the house
-Dental
-Celebration with the family (Brother Eng's bday)

The different events I had since school's and work's out! Then I'm getting a lil bit of tired, and so I got myself a job. LOL. They pay well too, so why not?

Okay I have nothing much to say anymore. I will update more about my work if there's anything worth blogging. Heee.







With love,
Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment