Nuffnang Advert

Monday, July 14, 2014

Dawn of the.. Planet.. of the Apes!

안녕하세요!

Watch Dawn of the planet of the apes today with WH. It's too draggy and find the story is a bit of nowhere? Maybe I just don't get the director's pov. It's like jumping here and there? But the take from this whole story will be anyone can betray or hurt you. Anyone, no matter who. When they have the vengeance in them, it's gone. How disappointing it is huh.

Saw some of the trailers before the movie, so many nice movies coming out when I'm not gonna have much free time starting from next week. OMG. Starting work and school at the same time next week. Embracing myself. *pull legs and hugs myself* I want to watch 7500, Deliver us from devil, Guardians of the galaxy and Hercules!

Had lunch at Shin Kushiya in Jem. They are like having some promotion that's like if you order 2 set lunch(?) one set will be 50% off. Honestly their sets are really impressive. We ordered an extra maki roll and I miss Sushi bar's! Not as wow as compared to Sushi bar but can make do. Haha.


Wanted to dine in at Itacho, but it's the first day of their renovation for the Jcube branch. What a luck! Zzzz. Gonna have all the good food before I start my war next week! Gonna be receiving my books tomorrow, then going to office to sign contract. Wednesday will be tuition and meeting VDP for dinner. Friday brunch I will meet with Adeva! It's been long since I last seen her. OMG. I hope we have a really good catch up because after this idk when will be the next time I see her after she heads back to Canada on 2nd Aug!

Cheers to a great yet busy week and the juggle of school, work and tuition for the next 1 year(at least)!

I can buy my favourite camera without worrying with my own money! Let's do it!

With love,
Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment