Nuffnang Advert

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Does it make sense?

안녕하세요!

My books for my second semester arrived on Tuesday! Oh god. There's like lots of thick books. I really don't like the idea of having thick books, though I don't really bring them to school for lessons. My iPad is sufficient for my lessons. Hahaha. Feeling a bit of eggcited to have school start though I know I will be super exhausted. Anyway, I woke up at like 8 plus because they sent an email to me saying that their arrival time will be 9am. So stupid. They only arrived like 5 mins before 1pm. Had to make the trouble to call school and got DHL number because I'm suppose to go to main office to sign my contract at 2pm.

Though I reached there before 2pm, I got stuck at the stupid lift. Because our building requires us to tap our card even when we enter the lift. Zzz. Like some top secret building like that. Then my stupid visitor card didn't work! Had to get the security to make a change. But he still like taking his own sweet time like that when I say I'm rushing for time! 진자! Spent an hour chatting with Teena about work stuffs and then home!

Wednesday I finally remember to go for my tuition. Omg. I cannot express how forgetful I am to actually forget about tuition like literally twice! But the parents very nice one, super flexible and say never mind. Hahaha. Then dinner date with VDP at Ichiban Boshi in CWP. Talked about everything and anything while indulging in the sushi feast!

Credit: VDP's instagram
I don't even know how I always manage to chat with people I don't even meet frequently but yet have so much to say. I guess it's really a best friend kind of thing. I don't really feel awkward meeting and we can have endless to chat. From their relationship problems, to recent problems, to family problem and to anything. Haha. Cheers to such great companion always! I think the next time we meet will be like for her birthday celebration!

Oh yes! I don't get why my company will ask Shanghai office people to keep contacting me! Now they even want to contact my referee and make them answer the calls from overseas!
진자! Like "You mad bro?" Got a bit worked up that I sort of confront the guy who keeps calling from Shanghai, though he's only receiving orders to work! But seriously, it doesn't make sense that I'm expecting my referees to answer all those overseas call and paying the bills when I'm the one who wanted the job and not them? Does it make sense?
I hope I don't get affected by this because I'm starting work next week. I hope Teena helps to solve this problem!

Finally meeting Adeva for brunch tomorrow! Yay to more girls talk and I hope we don't be awkward because it's really long since.

With love,
Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment