Nuffnang Advert

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Meh life is meh

Hi people!

I've been having mundane life. Really mundane. Trying very hard to catch up with all the dramas that I didn't had time to watch because maybe soon I do not have the time anymore! I have to start sleeping early too. Those rashes that only comes to me when I'm stress or sleeping late is back to attack. Because I haven't been very good to my body recently.

Currently watching Moon embraces the Sun, the first episode was really gross! Those punishment in the olden days jinja jinja gross. I can't even imagine someone who could think of all this punishment. Really. Now I know why there's such 成语 like 五马分尸. So ewwwww that I closed my eyes and nearly stopped watching the show! After episode 2 I feel the need to continue watching, but it's quite confusing between the characters. LOL. Another recommended drama from @gdinez.

Had this recce today for a trail that's running for every Thursday in June. I really hate to say but I find a bit retarded to ask everyone to be there for the recce when the meaning of recce totally means you have to be familiar with the routes. They claim to be a briefing, but the briefing could be easily done on Thursday itself. Really. I've been walking Southern Ridges for god knows how many times. Ewwwww. But since I'm free I attended and got myself nothing new but mozzie bites! The mozzie there is so sucky one! 教我我都不一定会。I got myself mozzie patch before going and I still get bitten. Wtf. They like 刀枪不入(?).

Before recce I had tuition and I must really say, 现在的小孩子很难做。I really mean it. Look at this.


My tutee got a 70 for English and guess what? That's the 30th placing in class and there's only 31 kids in that class. Their mean mark in the class was 79. What is this? His mum got me to tutor him because they were having concern about him being the last in class at the end of Term 1. I thought his result was really bad. BUT look at this! I really feel sorry for him that I kept telling he did absolutely good in this. Where is all the carefree life as a kid? Where did all the childhood fun gone to? What kind of competition are they facing? Absolute zero answer. Sigh.

Oh yes, sad stories aside. Anyway it's been so long since I last keep myself updated with @gdinez. Because she's been posting so much on her Dayre rather than blog. There's one more favourite web to list down. Haha. Since I haven't been reading her Dayre since she created, I just finish reading every post. Haha. A break from drama. Tomorrow shall be a stay home day to watch drama since Mama Eng is home. Yay!

Till then.

With love,
Chewytomatoes

1 comment:

  1. I see alot of my name in your posts recently hehehe. You can then create a dayre now too. LOL. You will fall in love with it!! AND OMG TWO GREAT DRAMAS!! The kid emperor in moon really acts very well. ^^ Enjoy the drama, see you on monday! heheheh.

    ReplyDelete