Nuffnang Advert

Monday, October 13, 2014

Knowing me #4

I used to be very hot-tempered. And I really mean hot-tempered. If poly friends feel that I'm already very fierce then you all should befriend my sec school friends and see how much my temper went down during the transition from sec school to poly. Haha! Whenever I get so angry I will end up crying. Wtf.

Eg. Few months ago my family went for a one-day durain trip to malaysia. We have this contact that's got good supply of durain and before my ahgong pass away like during poly year 1 times we go almost once a month. So we went again after not going for so many years and I just cannot not get mad loh! I mean we have been giving him so many customers and such then he's so ungrateful one. He brought us to the durain plantation and we packed durain back. After which he sealed it in a box and we thought later reach custom can take out because my relatives bought too and obviously we stay different place. Then when we reach he don't even allow us to open the bloody box and insist on leaving it sealed. Wtf! Then when he sealed he didn't even have to cheek to tell us because he stupidly brought one box only. Zzz. Then he is suppose to like go to 2 places in singapore. Like fetch us back. So I live in woodlands so it's pretty alright for my family to take bus back at the checkpoint or whatever. Then because of his fucking determination in keeping the box sealed we had no choice. Like wtf! He was suppose to bring my ahma back to bedok with the durain but because he don't want the smell in it. Like fuck! His attitude is so bad that I feel like giving him a few tight slap on the face to let him see how much his fucking attitude deserves that. Previously we don't even have this kind of problem with him. Then if you're afraid of the smell lingering then why organize or allow this kind of trip? And you allowed the buying of durain because you have bloody commission! So what kind of fucking attitude was that. Okay. Out of point; the main point is I was so mad that I teared when I reach home. And I told my parents that this guy is out of my list. Really. The next time they want to go is either the driver is not him or I'm not going. Else I would give him a few tight slap to tear down that attitude.

#dontmesswithme

Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment