Nuffnang Advert

Friday, October 10, 2014

Knowing me #1



Hi everyone,

So to motivate myself to be diligent and keep blogging I've decided to post one fact about myself daily. Okay I know I always say but ended up not blogging. But I really no time. So I hope this new topic will go on long. Hahaha! I always feel like whatever I post is like so mundane that if I'm the reader I'm not in the least interested. Wtf. Let's just see how long can this go.

#1. Eng Yee Ling is my full name. Elaine is not in any legal documents. Therefore people who know me before poly start as YeeLing. Only people I know after I entered poly calls me Elaine.

Anyway I've shared this song for everyone as I think it's really very nice and meaningful. I hope you guys listen well! (:

Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment