Nuffnang Advert

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just boring~

Ping and Pong Conver

Ping: Aiyo! Pong, today we must go to this Awesome party. *see see*
Pong takes over leaflet
Pong: Aiyo! We cannot go la!
Ping: Why?
Pong: We don't have 20 friends!
Ping: Huh? What 20 friends?
Pong: See! Here say "No entry for 21 and above"
HAHAHAHA!


Hello minion!

Like that joke? It's actually from muttons! Alright. I have nothing much to blog about. Life haven't been that interesting for me. I really really hate people who just change schedule as and when they like. The availability form that I asked them to fill in is as though invisible one know! Really got damn pissed. How to stay long in this type of company? I think I will grow more wrinkles daily. Only thing good about this company is sometimes the short working hours. I mean I can just go out of office as and when if I have enough reasons to back myself up. I mean I'm not a stay at office people, so I will be like wanting to just go out of office whenever I can. It's mad boring in the office okay! Hahaha. Still thinking of a new decision. Shall start doing it before I regret. I mean YOLO! Most of them are up with me for this decision and I'm good! (: Thanks people! I can't wait for Dear's graduation and facial this Friday, meetup with my favourites to celebrate Damian's birthday on Saturday then I will be meeting Gdinez on Sunday! Yayness. That ends my sucky week. Alright! I'm going back to my daily dosage of 96 cafe!

With love,
Chewytomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment